Forum > Inzaghi: Mourinho persuaded I retired from new Inzaghi Balotelli

Legendary striker Inzaghi became the coach, a new way to rejoin the football. Soccer cleats And " coach " first class also attracted numerous media and fans eyes, cheap soccer cleats" Milan sports newspaper " as Italy 's most cheap soccer jerseys professional sports newspaper was the first to coach Inzaghi to buy soccer cleats undertake interviewing, whereas in the interview Inzaghi also highlighted nike soccer cleats his thanks to Mourinho, Mourinho's words made him the adidas soccer cleats ultimate determination: Great should the player with a great Club retired. puma soccer cleats Talking about his coaching role models, Inzaghi referred to his mizuno soccer cleats mentor, two Champions Cup in the hand of Ancelotti. cristiano ronaldo cleats

In " Milan sports newspaper " reporter eye, pick up the didier drogba cleats pointer Inzaghi by a group of age or even half of his children around, lionel messi soccer cleats while his body did not change, because he can't eat too much wayne rooney cleats fat he had let himself, in front of the children keep their Adidas Adipure good image; and the natural goalscorer still loss of Adidas Adipure IV TRX scoring instinct, if the ball to " coach Inzaghi " feet, Adidas Adipure IV SL TRX he still couldn't control the ball into the goal, of course, adidas adipure 11Pro XTRX fresh point also has, that is because the coach had to Adidas Predator whistle to attract people's attention. Inzaghi as a player 's workaholic nature Adidas Adipower Predator TRX and change without what, he as a coach on the first class Adidas Adipower Predator SL" delay " for 10 minutes, but the children did not complain, adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX they all followed by coach pace. It starts with 20 minutes of warm, adidas Predator XII then are training with the ball, adidas F50 Adizero and then there will be resistance practice, course for coaches will regret not Adidas F50 Adizero TRX involved. To " watching " due to coach many wearing the Adidas F50 Adizero Prime SL number 9 Inzaghi fans of Inzaghi's first lesson is very surprised and very excited. adidas F50 adizero TRX Pro

In be asked is called feeling coach, Inzaghi said: "Nike CTR360 it makes me feel old ... ... The children have called me that, it made Nike CTR360 Maestri II me feel a little scared, but I or increasing the volume ( that I was really a coach ). Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite At the beginning of training first before I was 20 minutes after the end of the meeting and tactics, Nike Total 90 and no one complained. So I see light suddenly: not for a goal or a clean out too Nike Total 90 Laser IV demanding. But I will not for those in the school bad guy have Nike Tiempo any compromise, all of breaking the rules will be punished. "Nike Tiempo Legend IV

For Inzaghi as a coach 's choice, many AC Milan 's former teammate Nike Mercurial and friend will bless, and asked how many people call that operation, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV Inzaghi said: " Ancelotti is 8:30 this morning the first call me. Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII Galliani still ( Academy Director), Puma V1.11 SL every day can give me a call. soccer cleats My teammates, including AC Milan assistant coach Tassoti to call me. nike soccer shoes Agnelli send me sms, surprised me the most was Mourinho telephoned me, adidas soccer shoes which made me very happy. "

The message says Allegri's relationship with Inzaghi is poor, Nike Total 90 not to say yes or no to Inzaghi: " I don't know, Nike Total 90 Laser IV I never tell people have any questions. I am very calm. Nike Tiempo I do everything for AC Milan, and all the people know what happened. Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite Maybe everyone has his own way of dealing with interpersonal relationships. " Nike CTR360

In the summer, AC Milan lineup had changed as the change, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite including Nesta and Gattuso, the veteran regardless of the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII club retaining leaves in succession, but this can choose to play another Nike Mercurial year Inzaghi also decided to hang up his boots, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV why make such a decision, Inzaghi said with a smile: mizuno soccer cleats " we all know what really happened, puma soccer cleats I have realized that I couldn't playing at AC Milan, which prompted me to Adidas Adipure finally ended his career, I don't want to wear a shirt. adidas Adipure IV If all the decisions right at me, then I 'll play for another year, but now I know that adidas Adipure 11Pro TRX my decision is correct. No better than this retired way, Adidas Predator it's like I wrote the script: I am in my 300th Milan scoring a goal, adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX but also my farewell performance, but also has the more perfect than that? I am AC Milan scored 126 goals, Adidas F50 Adizero while the 1, 2, 6 of the three numbers together and just 9. adidas F50 adizero TRX These are a difficult season after I return. In the summer, cristiano ronaldo cleats Granada wanted me, Adidas F50+ TRX but Mourinho called me, he told me: "soccer jerseys top players should be at the top of the team retired. " And what he said is right, this is lionel messi soccer cleats also I choose to retire.

August 19, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterdsa123