Forum > Real young Mourinho high legend asserts that will take tenth Champions League

The 2012-13 season is Mourinho coached Real Madrid for third seasons, Soccer cleats before the two season, Mourinho bring real change is all-around, Nike soccer cleats team performance and achievements are promoted, Adidas soccer cleats has to be the king's cup and the League Cup in the bag. Soccer shop" The goal net " also mentioned over the past two years, Nike CTR360 Maestri Real Madrid in the team's young has also done a very fruitful, Nike CTR360 Maestri II elite and rivals Barcelona contrast even slight advantage. Nike CTR360 Maestri III

According to statistics, the new season of Nike Total 90 Laser IV Real Madrid's first team average age of 25.83 years, Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite in the Realmadrid only 4 players over 30 years of age, respectively, Nike Mercurial Vapor is Carvalho of 34 years old, Casillas of 31 years old, Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII 30 years old Alonso and kaka. Nike Mercurial Vapor VII If you consider that Kaka in Jose Mourinho basic does Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV not kick the ball on, Carvalho has been to the C team, Nike Mercurial Vapor IX Real Madrid 's age can be reduced nearly a year old. adidas Predator

Barcelona now a team with an average age of 25.92, adidas adipower Predator SL TRX slightly higher than the emperor horse around the age of 0.1. adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX Barcelona array has 6 players over 30 years of age, were 36 Pinto, adidas adipure Puyol of 34 years old, 32 years old Harvey and Abidal, adidas adipure IV TRX FG David Villa of 30 years old and Valdez.

Real Madrid youth development, adidas adipure 11Pro thanks to Mike Mussina of young players promoted. adidas F50 adizero The season of 19 years old 21 years old Molata, Nacho Fernandes and 24 years of Jesus - Fernandes enters a team, adidas F50 adizero TRX 27 year old drawing - Diyala and Al Ten Tope of 29 years old. Soccer cleats Barcelona although there are 21 years old and 22 year old Fontas baltra to enter a team, Football shoes but on the whole by 6 veteran age drag. Adidas Soccer Cleats

" Yahoo! Sports " that Mourinho coaching Real Madrid during the Adidas Adipure second significant change: local players get more chances to show. Adidas Predator In addition to a team of Casillas, Ramos, adidas F50 Adizero Alonso, Kaliehong, albi orr, Nike Soccer Cleats Adan and Arbeloa is a native Spanish ball players, has to leave Granero this season, Nike CTR360 entering a team of Molata, Jesus, Nacho and others are also players. Nike Total 90 According to statistics, Jose Mourinho's reign period a Nike Tiempo total of 14 Spanish players to represent Real Madrid played an official game, Nike Mercurial although most of the young player in Real Madrid can stand firm, Puma Soccer Cleats but can get in Real Madrid's first team debut opportunity, Mizuno Soccer Cleats on their occupation career, it can play a role in promoting and Soccer Jerseys facilitating.

Mourinho told Real Madrid transform effect to get instant results, Adidas Adipure IV TRX the former Real Madrid star, adidas adipure 11Pro the Croatia Football Association chairman of Davao - Suk in the latest accepted "Adidas Adipower Predator SL TRX Marca " interview by Mike Mussina, think the Portuguese will rate the adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX team win the team history tenth Champions trophy.

Mu Shuai this week to Croatia to watch the Adidas F50 Adizero TRX team competition, focuses on the new Real Madrid signing Modri performance. Suk said: adidas F50 adizero TRX FG Pro " Mourinho is honored to have such a great coach to visit us, we believe, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Modri and Real Madrid are led by Mourinho will win great brilliant. Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite I'm still in love with Real Madrid, I believe that Nike CTR360 Maestri III Mourinho will lead the team to win the tenth champions trophy, Nike Total 90 Laser IV because he is a great coach. "

M: so AC Milan football what is philosophy? Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly Fourth style

Yang: now let me answer the question too early, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III I just and the team had several training. Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite But the game against Bologna, Soccer cleats when I play immediately after finding his own feeling, I in this system is very fit. Nike soccer cleats The team has done a great coach layout. Adidas soccer cleats We have good strength, we can achieve good results. Nike CTR360

M: do you think this AC Milan has the ability to win the championship? Nike CTR360 Maestri II elite Or as Allegri and Ambrosini said, you also believe Juventus and the Nike Total 90 other team compared with the obvious advantage? Nike Total90 Laser IV

Yang: I think the new serie a season, a number of teams have Nike Mercurial the title race. cristiano ronaldo cleats AC Milan glorious history as the team won the respect, Nike Mercurial Vapor VII no one can ignore us, and we will not fear any opponent. Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII

M: have you experienced the most outstanding coach who is? Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV

Yang: Rijkaard. He gave me the first opportunity, Nike Tiempo secondly because he consistently give me full confidence. Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite He works with one year is not easy, adidas Predator but he did not let the outside voice about themselves. adidas adipure 11Pro Rijkaard has a great personality, adidas F50 adizero I and he established a friendship than anyone else can.

September 11, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterdsa123