Forum > Yang: Ibrahimovic should not be treated so the best manager Barcelona only melon handsome

Early in the play for Barcelona times, raises abundantly with young age broke the Soccer cleats record series. Although he is introverted, but football has beyond the age of passion. cheap soccer cleats And just leave the Ibrhimovic, Yang in the body and personality dimensions are cheap soccer jerseys quite different, but also have a strong ability to score goals. buy soccer cleats The record shows, Yang in Barcelona youth team scored nearly 800 goals, nike soccer cleats on behalf of the Barcelona first team played 106 matches and scored 26 goals ( 40 start ). adidas soccer cleats The season to join AC Milan Bo Yang is waiting for him in his puma soccer cleats new club 's first competitive goal, "mizuno soccer cleats Milan sports newspaper " recently went to interview him, cristiano ronaldo cleats Yang said he expected here to write a new history.

M: Bojan, didier drogba cleats AC Milan No. 22 is a heavyweight number, Kaka was lionel messi soccer cleats wearing this shirt for the Rossoneri played 6 seasons, wayne rooney cleats during which he helped the team to win the Champions League, Adidas Adipure the World Club Cup, two European Super Cup, Adidas Adipure IV TRX one league title and a Italy super cup.

Yang: I know, but which I did not pass Adidas Adipure IV SL TRX through the first heavyweight number. adidas adipure 11Pro XTRX In Barcelona I had been wearing the number 9 shirt, Adidas Predator before I Ibrhimovic has been through 9, Adidas Adipower Predator TRX and earlier in the Ronaldo. I am not a very important numbers of players, Adidas Adipower Predator SL I chose 22 because came to AC Milan that adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX day happens to be my 22 birthday.

M: speaking of Ibrhimovic, adidas Predator XII the two of you destiny before the adidas F50 Adizero two pass: in Barcelona took his place, and now in Ibra had Adidas F50 Adizero TRX just left AC Milan when you come here. Adidas F50 Adizero Prime SL Ibra is considered the avatars will bring you pressure?

Yang: I didn't come here to whom when stand-in, adidas F50 adizero TRX Pro AC Milan now on the front of a galaxy of talents. Nike CTR360 Ibrhimovic is a great player, he and I belong to different types: Nike CTR360 Maestri II he is almost two metres tall, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite and I have only 1 meters to more than 6, Nike Total 90 and the technical characteristics are not the same. Nike Total 90 Laser IV

M: you think body of Ibra's character, he is really so difficult to manage? Nike Tiempo

Yang : I was lucky to have the chance to know him, Nike Tiempo Legend IV I can say, Ibrahimovic is a great player, he has a giant heart Nike Mercurial. I respect him very much, I think in Barcelona, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV Ibra deserve and before he was completely different treatment. Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII

M: and the last few seasons of many other champions, Puma V1.11 SL Ibra left Italy, while a year ago, Soccer cleats but you chose to come here to start a new journey. Soccer shoes What makes you decided to leave Barcelona, came to a crisis in the Nike soccer cleats football league?

Yang: I don't think Italy football is in crisis, Adidas soccer cleats football here and I was studying in Spain football is different, Wholesale soccer cleats Italy is more about team 's tactical system, team more ordered, Nike CTR360 you must be on the defensive to spend more energy. Playing in Italy is not easy, Nike CTR360 Maestri II but I own this year is pleased with the progress, Nike CTR360 Maestri II elite I think I grew up here for many, wayne rooney cleats there is no perfect football.

M: you never regretted leaving Barcelona? Nike Total 90

Bojan: never. A few years ago I never meant to outside of the Barcelona football team, Nike Total90 Laser IV also does not dare to imagine themselves in the cristiano ronaldo cleats other team's jersey. I start from the age of 9 to play in Barcelona, Nike Mercurial the whole of my youth was spent there, I spent 12 years as a Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII Barcelona player, I know Barcelona will always remain in my Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV heart. Then I had to play in Italy 's opportunity, Nike Tiempo thank God for giving me this opportunity. Rome as I opened the door to another world, Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite this for my occupation career development is a very positive step. adidas adipower Predator XI

M: Lewis Enrique tried to put the mode of Barcelona to Rome, kaka cleats he eventually failed, in your opinion, adidas adipure what is the cause of the failure? </p>
<p>Yang: I don't know if Lewis failed, adidas adipure 11Pro TRX I don't think all the mistakes in his body. People always take adidas adipure 11Pro SL TRX Rome and Barcelona compared, adidas adipure IV TRX said that Rome mimics Barcelona 's way of playing, I think it is a big mistake. lionel messi soccer cleats Lewis is from Barcelona, but in another team fully reproduce the same pattern is not possible, adidas F50 adizero TRX Rome should find their own way. All people are complaining about Lewis, adidas F50 adizero because the team did not achieve satisfactory results. Now Rome has brought in Zeman, adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX he prefers to attacking football, and Lewis as adidas Predator XII" Spanish ", Zeman's philosophy and traditional Italy football completely different.

September 11, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterdsa123