Forum > Soccer news Inter process biography faction Cassano isolate the opposing team only 1 support

Although Cassano scored his first goal for joining in the international Milan, Soccer cleats but local time yesterday, the " Italy football market " disclosed, cheap soccer cleats wonder boy Cassano day has been increasingly difficult, cheap soccer jerseys after Prandelli lost trust in his new club, buy soccer cleats international Milan has been isolated, now the only one still support his, nike soccer cleats leaving only his old friendship team coach Stella Macho Ni, adidas soccer cleats the latter has become the international Milan locker puma soccer cleats in which only one will still maintain Cassano. mizuno soccer cleats

Reportedly, Cassano mainly because of personality and was cristiano ronaldo cleats the new teammates left. In some people's eyes, didier drogba cleats Cassano is just a bit annoying, and for some people, Cassano has to bear, lionel messi soccer cleats to make a long story short, for all of us, Cassano is a genius, wayne rooney cleats but it is an uncomfortable, feel that stand in the way of genius. Adidas Adipure Just like all other those who have more than two years have not find a Adidas Adipure IV TRX suitable for his position as a player, Cassano is no exception. Adidas Adipure IV SL TRX Although look in to join the international Milan's first two adidas adipure 11Pro XTRX weeks he and they soon become a hit, however, although Cassano is Adidas Predator trying to use their own way to make friends and everyone, even looks like he and Adidas Adipower Predator TRX Coutinho, Hatomo Yuto and Juan than with others more intimate, Adidas Adipower Predator SL but to many people, Cassano 's words and deeds are so strange, adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX so that people feel that he does not like. adidas Predator XII

" Football market ", a Deli Cassano out of the national team is not accidental, adidas F50 Adizero because apparently the Wonder Boy unable to integrate into the Adidas F50 Adizero TRX team, even during the tournament, Adidas F50 Adizero Prime SL he and other selected list of adidas F50 adizero TRX Pro large national team teammates relationship has been very subtle. Nike CTR360 Not to mention his current form is not particularly good. Nevertheless, Nike CTR360 Maestri II the international Milan eventually accepted his. Moratti, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite in particular Sitelama Johnny, Nike Total 90 still believe in the ability of Cassano. However, from the Appiano internal news, Nike Total 90 Laser IV today, only a truly would protect Cassano, only coach Stella Macho Ni one, Nike Tiempo of the rest of the team, especially the Senate members, Nike Tiempo Legend IV to Cassano's behavior has been difficult to tolerate. Nike Mercurial

General manager of the Milan international Fasuonei for Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV Cassano is not worried, he said, Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII" Cassano by virtue of their personality is very well integrated into the international Milan "Puma V1.11 SL, as the Palmer Lazio, when he knew in Rome in World War I was Soccer cleats an only reach half of competitive players are replaced, Soccer shoes for the decision was difficult to accept, but Cassano the Nike soccer cleats face-saving goal obscures this may become the fuse. Adidas soccer cleats

Of course, it is only the beginning, " said: " the football market "Wholesale soccer cleats for Stella Macho Ni, to manage Cassano such a persist in one's old ways used Nike CTR360 to players will not be an easy thing. Cassano was always regarded as a matter of break a Nike CTR360 Maestri II contract with Sampdoria, he did so, albeit Sampdoria from Nike CTR360 Maestri II elite Real Madrid in the abyss to rescue him, he AC in Milan to do so, wayne rooney cleats although the loft the doctor saved his life, now, he came to Milan, Nike Total 90 and says he will repent thoroughly of one's misdeeds, Nike Total90 Laser IV perhaps wonder boy really changed., perhaps the story will repeat again and again, cristiano ronaldo cleats this time, the sky above perhaps no other what can restrain him. " Nike Mercurial

The 38000000 united to sign Rooney Neymar rejected the buzzer prospect Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII

According to the British " sun " aeration, the Reds had tried in the summer transfer market last signed Neymar Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV, the Reds had a bid of £ 38000000. But that Ferguson did not think of is, Nike Tiempo Neymar rejected his invitation. Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite

Neymar in recent years as the comet-like rise, adidas adipower Predator XI due to its fantastic performance, as well as the perfect technology, kaka cleats the supernova has even won the title of " Bailey II ".adidas adipure Have a look of his performance, in the past three years, adidas adipure 11Pro TRX he made 190 appearances for Santos, scoring 113 goals. adidas adipure 11Pro SL TRX In the Brazil national team, he played 18 times, adidas adipure IV TRX won 9 ball. In the summer Olympic Games, Neymar also harvested 3 ball. lionel messi soccer cleats Such a perfect performance so adidas F50 adizero TRX that he conquered almost all of Europe's top clubs, Manchester City, adidas F50 adizero Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid team wanted him. adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX

Today, " " said the Sun newspaper, adidas Predator XII Manchester United also joined the race for Neymar.

September 6, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterdsa123

Although Nastasic became a city players only a short period of 6 days, soccer cleats but he has been deeply to make their own branded blue mark, nike soccer shoes in order to distance itself from the city rivals Manchester United relationship, adidas soccer shoes he said, he in the transfer before and Nike Total 90 never to ask Serbia elder brother Nemanja's advice. Nike Total 90 Laser IV

In the summer before the transfer window closed at 12000000 pounds, Nike Tiempo Nastasic joined from Florence City, referred to as the " Nemanja II "Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elite Mancheng new aid apparent reluctance and Reds skipper off too much, he revealed, Nike CTR360 in the city began to try to introduce him, he first recourse is compatriots Kolarov, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite and although Nemanja also in the Nike Mercurial Premier League for many years, Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII but because he is a Manchester rivals united people, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly IV Nastasic is not willing to go to the former Serbia captain advice. mizuno soccer cleats

" I have to talk to Nemanja, because I know the competition relationship between city and united. puma soccer cleats " Nastasic said, " of course, we can talk about an affair, Adidas Adipure but we never talk about the things on the field. When I hear will join Manchester City, adidas Adipure IV I talk to Kolarov. He told me about his experience adidas Adipure 11Pro TRX We worked together in the national team, so we will talk more. "Adidas Predator

Serbia Nemanja is the strongest in Zhongwei, adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX Nastasic is a " Nemanja II " nickname,Adidas F50 Adizero but the young Serbia said, adidas F50 adizero TRX he would prefer to city captain Kompani learning, also do not want to learn to Nemanja, soccer jerseys " Kompani is the captain of the Manchester City, but his role is not only this, lionel messi soccer cleats I am sure I will from him learn a lot. In the city have a lot of good players, cristiano ronaldo cleats the defence kompany, attack Tevez. I have seen on television the city game, Football boots I heard a lot about the club and the fans are wonderful things, I'm sure once I play, mercurial shop so I will be able to see these things. "

In the city 's financial resources, Mancini chose Nastasic surprising, mercurial for sale because before the blue moon 's target is Tiago - Silva or Agger to those already in the Adidas Adipure IV club that he strength of the top Zhongwei, Nastasic admitted, adidas Adipure 11Pro SL TRX he himself also to join Manchester City surprised. " Of course, adidas adipure 11Pro XTRX I am very surprised, I didn't expect to join a club, Adidas Adipower Predator XI only played in Florence for a year, Adidas Predator I never thought that I could join the Premier League champions Manchester city. adidas F50 Adizero As the city that the club is significant, I hope I can have a good play, adidas F50 Adizero fg securing their place in the national team. "

While on the move a bit surprised, Adidas F50 Adizero TRX but Nastasic is confident he can quickly adapt as quickly as a foothold, adidas F50 adizero TRX Pro in the Premier League, " when I started to play in Italy, Nike CTR360 Maestri I need some time to adapt, that is for sure. Nike CTR360 Maestri II But I made an extra effort to shorten the period, Nike CTR360 Maestri II Elite I hope that in England can do the same thing, though the style of football and Italy is completely different. City effectiveness means that we will fight, Nike Total 90 Laser I'm sure they want to win in every tournament, which for me is a great power, it is also the main reason I joined Manchester city. "Nike Total 90 Laser IV

Gustavo: the bench is not the end of the world to South America to help welcome Martin Nike Tiempo Legend

The same with the previous season, in the second round of the league, Nike Tiempo Legend IV Elitethe Brazil midfielder Gustavo scored for Bayern, however, the last in the final, he scored the winning goal, and this time it was the icing on the cake. Nike Mercurial Two goal value differences appear to point Gustavo in the team status changes, however, Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII even " Mr. 40000000 " Harvey joined Martinez, Gustavo 's optimism is not affected.

In any case, the Stuttgart that recorded the world wave, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III itself is worthy of be overwhelmed with admiration for, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly Safari III to accept the " Munich Evening News " interview, for this goal, Gustavo is also quite proud, " this ball can reflect the general distinction between players and top players. Although my position can rarely enters the frontier closed area, but as soon as I get the chance, I will try to shoot. "

September 6, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterdsa123